0103-506 Lutz Pump Tube
MMS-PP-41-L-SS-47" Drum Pump Tubes of Lutz
The robust Lutz pump tube with mechanical seal or sealless is suitable for pumping clean and dirty, thin-bodied and slightly viscous, aggressive and non-aggressive liquids out of drums and small or large containers. The pump tube is non-lubricated, thus preventing contamination of the liquids pumped.
Acids, alkalis, galvanic fluids, phosphates, nitrates, sulphates, chlorates, etc.
- Suitable for corrosive and neutral, thin-bodied up to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
Mechanical seal (MMS) or sealless construction (MSL)
Axial-flow rotor (R) for high delivery rate and low delivery head or Radial-flow impeller (L) for low delivery rate and high delivery head.
27" (700 mm), 39" (1000 mm) and 47" (1200 mm)
- Sealless version cannot fail by dry running
- Non-lubrictated, thus no contamination of the liquids pumped
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of mechanical sealed (MMS) resp. of sealless (MSL) pumps are replaceable
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?