0110-201 Lutz Pump Tube
MSL-PP-41-R-HC-39" Drum Pump Tubes of Lutz
The robust Lutz pump tube with mechanical seal or sealless is suitable for pumping clean and dirty, thin-bodied and slightly viscous, aggressive and non-aggressive liquids out of drums and small or large containers. The pump tube is non-lubricated, thus preventing contamination of the liquids pumped.
Acids, alkalis, galvanic fluids, phosphates, nitrates, sulphates, chlorates, etc.
- Suitable for corrosive and neutral, thin-bodied up to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
Mechanical seal (MMS) or sealless construction (MSL)
Axial-flow rotor (R) for high delivery rate and low delivery head or Radial-flow impeller (L) for low delivery rate and high delivery head.
27" (700 mm), 39" (1000 mm) and 47" (1200 mm)
55" (1400 mm), 59" (1500 mm), 63" (1600 mm),
67" (1700 mm) and 78" (2000 mm)
(Special length on request)
- Sealless version cannot fail by dry running
- Non-lubrictated, thus no contamination of the liquids pumped
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of mechanical sealed (MMS) resp. of sealless (MSL) pumps are replaceable
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?