0173-504-3 Lutz B70V-D/DA Progressive cavity Viscous Liquid Drum Pumps
B70V-D-DA-50.1-PTFE Progressive cavity Viscous Liquid Drum Pumps of Lutz
0173-504-3 Lutz B70V-D-DA-50.1-PTFE Progressive cavity Viscous Liquid Drum Pumps. Rotor, Drive Shaft & Housing 316 SS, Seal Viton
The B70V-D/DA is a powerful eccentric screw pump for semi-viscous or even highly viscous, tough media right up to their flowability limits. For applications in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, no special shaft joint is needed. The pump is either driven by 3-phase motors or compressed air motors.
- Chemical industry : acids, lyes, sludge, viscous pastes, dispersions, adhesives, etc.
- Cosmetics industry : creams, soaps, toothpaste, shampoos and raw materials for soaps.
- Confectionery industry : honey, syrups and preserves.
- Paint and lacquer factories : paints, lacquers and pastes.
- Food industry : milk, whey, cheese, spread and ketchup.
- Mineral oil industry : high-viscosity oils and fluid greases.
- For for semi-viscous or even highly-viscous liquids from 1- 100.000 cps (1- 100.000 mPas)
- Positive displacement pump with planetary gear according to eccentric screw principle
- With electrical or air-driven drive motors
- Drive motor optinonally with integrated frequency converter
- For mobile and stationary use
- Easy detachable pump tube
- Explosion-proof version available
Mechanical seal (MS) or packing gland (St)Drive shaft :
Torsion shaft (TS) or universal joint shaft (UJ)Immersion length :
39" (1000 mm) and 47" (1200 mm)
For food- and cosmetics industry also available in physiologically safe version (PU)
B70V-D/DA (Ex) pump tubes are "Zone 0" approved in combination with the original Lutz motors ME I 6 Silver Star (Ex) / MD-1 (Ex) / MD-2 (Ex) in accordance with standards for use in hazardous locations.
- Smooth flow
- Constant volumetric flow
- Wide choice of durable and powerful drive motors
- Infinitely adjustable speed control (execution with frequency converter)
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean
- Low wear
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?