GF George Fischer 161.375.010 Ball Valve
161.375.010 of Georg Fischer GF Valves Series 375
161.375.010 375 Series Ball Valves with PVC Body Material
Complement valve to the Ball Valve Type 546 for non-critical applications. The Ball Valve Type 375 offers you a basic PVC true union ball valve. Actuation is not available for the Ball Valve Type 375.
½″ - 6″ (6″ venturied)
- PN16 (up to 232 PSI) for PVC and CPVC: Solvent Cement Socket
- PN10 (up to 150 PSI) for PVC and CPVC: Threaded NPT or Flanged
- PN10 (up to 150 PSI) for PP-H
- Solvent Cement Socket
- PP Fusion Socket
- Threaded NPT
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC)
- PROGEF® Natural
- O-Rings: EPDM and FPM
- Ball Seal: PTFE
- Water Distribution
- Swimming Pools
- Fish Farming
- Available from ½″ - 6″ (6″ venturied)
- Handle with integrated tool for removing/adjusting the union bushing
- Full port design
- Compact length
- 10,000 life cycle
- Blow-out proof stem
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?