GF George Fischer 161.546.347 Ball Valve
161.546.347 of Georg Fischer GF Valves Series 546
161.546.347 546 Series Ball Valves with PVC Body Material
The Ball Valve Type 546 is yet another innovative product developed by GF Piping Systems; it comprises extensive experience and the latest technology.
A broad spectrum of product features provides you with quality, flexibility, and reliability, in addition to modularity. The Ball Valve Type 546, successor of the Ball Valve Type 346, is the fully developed result of GF Piping Systems' 40 years experience in plastic.
The Ball Valve Type 546 is part of a modular system that satisfies your requirements for operational reliability as well as those for eco-friendliness and cost-effectiveness.
⅜″ - 4″ (16mm - 110mm)
- PN16 (up to 232 PSI); for PVC, CPVC and PVDF Cement and Fusion
- PN10 (up to 150 PSI); for PVC, CPVC and PVDF, Threaded NPT or Flanged
- PN10 (up to 150 PSI); for PP-H and ABS
- Solvent Cement Socket
- Fusion Socket
- Fusion Spigot
- Threaded NPT
- NSF 61
- ISO 9393
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polypropylene (PP-H)
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- O-Rings: EPDM and FPM, others on request
- Ball Seal: PTFE
- Chemical Process Industry
- Life Sciences
- Measurement and Control
- Water Treatment
- Food and Beverage
- The manual and the actuated valve have many options-from the electrical position
- Widest range of products (via the configurator, several variations can be generated)
- Ergonomic handle (lockable option) with integrated tool for dismounting the union bushing
- Integrated fixation system with mounted threaded inserts
- Pneumatically or electrically actuated
- Limit switches for manual or actuated valve
- Lockable handle
- Handle extension
- Control ball for throttling applications available up to 2"
- Multifunction Module
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?