Hayward 1T2GX0008 Vertical Pump
T2 Series Hayward Vertical Pumps
The new T Series Webster by Hayward thermoplastic pump features a single, non-coupled motor/impeller shaft with a proprietary patent-pending shaft seal. Compared to a pump with a coupled shaft and o-ring seal, the T Series design combines the multiple components into one thereby reducing the possibility of failure by components. The new shaft seal is made from PTFE allowing greater chemical compatibility and less wear due to degradation over time that would reduce pump performance. The shaft sleeve has also been extended to move the seal point up and away from the weep hole protecting the metal shaft as well as centralizing the sleeve. The new T Series is offered in CPVC as standard for the pump head assembly, with GFPP and PVDF as optional materials.
- Single, Non-Coupled Motor Shaft 303 SS
- Proprietary, Patent-Pending PTFE Shaft Seal
- Extended Shaft Sleeve
- Solid, Stable One-Piece Shaft
- Seal Point Away from Weep Hole
- Less Vibration
- Runs True
- Chemical Processing and Transfer
- Metal Plating
- Waste and Water Treatment
- Aquatic and Animal Life Support Systems
- Optional Inlet Screen
- In-Tank Filtration
- Impeller Trim Variations
- Explosion-Proof Motors
- Wash-Down Motors
- 575V Motors
- CPVC Cell Class 23447 per ASTM D1784
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?