Ingersoll Rand 2235QTIMAX
Air Impact Wrench of Ingersoll Rand with 1/2 inch Drive
Ingersoll Rand 2235QTIMAX Air Impact Wrench. 1/2 inch Drive, 2inch Extended Anvil, Maximum Torque 900 ft.-lbs., Inlet Size 1/4 inch
Introducing the Ingersoll Rand 2235 Series Impactool™. A powerful, durable and reliable workhorse whose reputation is built on helping you build yours, because you don’t do a job halfway, and neither do our tools.
- Power: Punish the toughest bolts with 930 ft-lbs. of maximum reverse torque, nut-busting torque of 1350 ft-lbs., powered by Ingersoll Rand’s finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism. From the garage to the most demanding industrial sites, there is no job that will stand in its way.
- Weight: At only 4.6 pounds, no other impact wrench on the market can match the combined power and weight of the 2235 Series. With less weighing you down, you can work harder and faster for longer stretches of time.
- Reliability: Every component, every mechanism and every function of the 2235 Series has been put through the harshest conditions to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs. Backed by a two-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse, from its components to its technology, to be the impact wrench you can always count on to get REAL WORK done.
- Durability: Born from the legendary durability of the Ingersoll Rand 2135 Series, the 2235 pushes toughness to the next level. It’s built with a titanium hammercase, steel-wear plate and composite housing that protect the tool from the harshest environments
- Max Torque (reverse): 900 ft lbs
- Max Torque (forward): 870 ft lbs
- Nut-Busting Torque (reverse): 1300 ft lbs
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|Speed - No Load (RPM)||8,500|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM)||6|
|CFM at Load||6|
|Forward Torque (ft.-lbs.)||870|
|Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.)||900|
|Nut Busting Torque (ft.-lbs.)||1300|
|Max. Reverse Torque (ft.-lbs.)||900|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||1,220|
|Hammer Mechanism||Twin hammer|
|Standard Bolt Capacity (in.)||3/4|
|Inlet Size (in.)||1/4|
|Min. Hose Size (in.)||3/8|
|Noise Level (dB)||91.9|
|Tool Weight (lbs.)||5|
|Tool Length (in.)||9.6|
|Width||127.00 mm, 5.00 in|
|Height||127.00 mm, 5.00 in|
|Length||193.00 mm, 7.60 in|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?