259 Ingersoll Rand 3/4" Air Impact Wrench Automotive Impactool
Air Impact Wrench of Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand 259 Air Impact Wrench, 3/4 In. Drive, 6000 rpm, Max. Torque 1050 ft.-lbs., Inlet Size 3/8 in., Impacts Per Minute 1100 IPM
The 259 is smaller and up to 2 pounds (.91 kg) lighter than other 3/4" impacts in its class. Together with its improved weight distribution, this makes the tool easier to handle. And, unlike most other 3/4" impacts, the 259 doesn't require an upgrade to a 1/2" (13 mm) air line. This means lower shop costs and greater convenience of use all without sacrificing tool performance.
- Non-biased motor delivers 1,050 ft-lb (1424 Nm) of maximum torque in both forward and reverse
- Rocking dog impact mechanism works well on a wide range of air pressures
- Two power settings in both forward and reverse
- Variable speed trigger offers impressive control
- Handle-vented exhaust directs air away from the operator
- Silenced exhaust reduces tool noise while in use
- Ergonomic design for improved tool handling
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?