GF Signet 3-2450-3L Pressure Sensor
Signet 3-2450-XX Paddlewheel Instrumentation Pressure
3-2450-XX Pressure Sensor
The Signet 2450 Pressure Sensor has a one-piece injection-molded PVDF body and ceramic diaphragm for superior compatibility in corrosive liquids. Three pressure range versions allow for optimal resolution matched to your sensing needs. Solid state circuitry eliminates drift (no internal potentiometers.) Built-in temperature compensation provides outstanding accuracy over wide temperature ranges.
These sensors are available with a proprietary digital output (S3L) or field-scalable 4 to 20 mA output. Dual-threaded ends allow submersion in process vessels, or in-line installation with conduit connection. Integral adapters (sold separately) may be used to create a compact assembly with a field mount version of the 8450 Pressure Transmitter or 9900 Transmitter.
- Level or Depth Sensing
- Scrubber Systems
- Pump Protection
- Water Management
- Irrigation Systems
- Chemical Processing
- Pressure Regulation/Monitoring
- Test certificate included
- 4 to 20 mA output or digital (S3L) output
- 1/2 in. male union process connection
- One-piece injection-molded PVDF body
- Flush ceramic diaphragm
- Easy installation
- Choice of three pressure ranges
- Pressure or level measurement
- China RoHS
- RoHS compliant
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?