GF Signet 3-4150-3 Turbidimeter
Signet 3-4150-X Instrumentation Turbidimeter with 0.1 L/min to 1 L/min (0.026 GPM to 0.26 GPM) Flow Rate Range
Signet 3-4150-3 Turbidimeter with Measurement Range and Self Cleaning Options: White Light, 0 to 100 NTU/FNU, with ultrasonic auto self cleaning U.S. EPA 180.1
The Signet 4150 Turbidimeter system provides accurate and reliable compliant water quality monitoring for municipal and industrial applications.
The 4150 measures turbidity via a 90 degree light which reflects particles as they flow through a small volume, low flow glass cuvette. Air bubbles are eliminated from the cuvette by adjusting the backpressure valve on the outlet tube. The cuvette is located in a watertight dark chamber for continuously accurate on-line measurement. A replaceable desiccant pack provides a dry-stable environment to ensure reliable measurements.
Simple and fast calibration can be accomplished in under five minutes by placing the in-line glass cuvette from the measuring chamber into the cuvette holder while still in service and the inlet and outlet tubing remains connected. The inexpensive calibration standard allows for dry and multiple system calibrations without mixing chemicals. After calibration, the unit is up and running with simple reinsertion of the glass cuvette back into the measuring chamber.
- Simple and easy single unit installation with built-in pressure regulator
- Versions compliant with either U.S. EPA 180.1 for North and South America and Asia or ISO 7027 for Europe
- Time saving and efficiencies of cuvette technology simplifies calibration
- Spannable 4 to 20 mA output or RS 485 output
- Two adjustable alarm relays
- Bright backlit display
- Easy access for wiring and maintenance
- Ultrasonic cleaning option ensures long and steady on-line measurement
- Inexpensive standards allow for multiple system calibrations
- Compliant to U.S. EPA 180.1
- Compliant to ISO 7027
- ETL Listed
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?