GF Signet 3-8350-3P Instrumentation Temperature
Signet 3-8350-XP Paddlewheel Instrumentation Temperature
8350 Temperature Transmitter
The Signet 8350 Temperature Transmitter offers local or remote display with current and relay outputs. This model offers exceptional repeatability and accuracy over a wide operating temperature range.
The Signet 8350 Temperature Transmitter offers a local or a remote display option. Transmitters come equipped with two sensor inputs as well as two open collectors. They offer exceptional repeatability and accuracy over a wide operating temperature range.
The unit also has the ability to accept other temperature sensors which have 4 to 20 mA output via the Signet 8058 Signal Converter. The chemical-resistant NEMA 4X/IP65 front face is found on both the highly visible field mount or black panel mount instruments with a self-healing window and a standard ¼ DIN cutout. Dual input allows difference calculation (∆T) and offers cost savings with independent dual outputs. All models offer an output simulation function for complete system testing.
- Process Temperature Monitoring
- Plating Batch Temperature Control
- Heat Exchange Monitor
- RO System Monitor
- DI system Monitor
- Hot and Cold Mixing System Monitor
- Data Acquisition
- Cooling Loops
- Effluent Monitoring
- Chemical Processing
- Digital (S3L) input for stable and reliable reading
- Dual input
- Field-scalable 4 to 20 mA output
- Displays temperature and mA output
- Temperature display in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F)
- Open collector output
- NEMA 4X/IP65
- China RoHS
- RoHS compliant
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?