GF Signet 3-8900 Multi-Parameter
Signet Multi-Parameter Controller
3-8900 GF Signet Multi-Parameter Controller Measures flow, pH, ORP, conductivity, pressure, level, and temperature. 2,4 or 6 input channels.
The Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller takes the concept of modularity to the extreme. Each 8900 Controller is field-commissioned with the users-specified combination of inputs, outputs, and relays using simple-to-install modular boards into the base unit. Configure the system by selecting either two, four, or six input channels which accepts any of the Signet sensors listed below, and/or other manufacturer's sensors via a 4 to 20 mA signal converter (Signet Model 8058). To complete your unit, choose a power module with universal AC line voltage or 12 to 24 VDC.
If more features are needed, analog output and relay modules are available and easily installed. Plus, the 8900 Controller will support up to four additional relays via an external relay module. The 8900 accepts one or two frequency inputs. Each input will occupy one channel.
There are other notable features that the 8900 Controller offers. For example, digital input to the Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller enables longer cable runs and simplified wiring with minimal noise interference. Advanced relay logic allows users to select up to three measurement sources to trigger one relay. Derived measurements include difference, sum, ratio, percent recovery, percent rejection, percent passage and BTU. The menu system can be programmed to display in multi-languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
- RO/DI System Control
- Media Filtration
- Pure Water Production
- Chemical Processing
- Metal & Plastics Finishing
- Fume scrubbers
- Proportional Chemical Addition
- Cooling Tower and Boiler Protection
- Wastewater Treatment
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Rinse Tank
- Measures Flow, pH, ORP, Conductivity, Pressure, Level, Temperature and Dissolved Oxygen
- Multi-language display
- 1/4 DIN enclosure
- Up to 4 analog outputs
- Up to 8 relays
- 12 to 24 VDC or 100 to 240 VAC ±10%, regulated power
- Digital communication allows for extended cable lengths and easy wiring
- Accepts 3rd party 4 to 20 mA output devices when used with 8058 signal converter
- Available with 2 to 6 channels
- Simultaneous BTU Calculations with Heating & Cooling Totalizers per calculation
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?