GF Signet 3-9900-1P Flow Multi-Parameter Controller
Paddlewheel Flow Multi-Parameter Controller
Signet 3-9900-1P Flow Multi-Parameter Controller with Field Mount Transmitter Measurement Types : Flow, pH/ORP, Conductivity/Resis tivity, Salinity, Pressure, Temperature, Level, Dissolved Oxygen, Batch or user-defined (via 8058)
The Signet 9900 Transmitter provides a single channel interface for many different parameters including Flow, pH/ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity, Salinity, Pressure, Temperature, Level and other sensors that output a 4 to 20 mA signal. The 9900 Transmitter (Generation III) has the added capability of supporting the Batch Module for batching control the extra large (3.90" x 3.90") auto-sensing backlit display features "at-a-glance" visibility that can be viewed at 4-5 times the distance over traditional transmitters. The highly illuminated display and large characters reduce the risk of misreading or misinterpreting the displayed values. The display shows separate lines for units, main and secondary measurements as well as a dial-type digital bar graph.
The Signet 9900 Transmitter is offered in both panel or field mount versions. Both configurations can run on 12 to 32 power (24 VDC nominal). The 9900 can also be loop-powered with compatible sensors.
Designed for complete flexibility, plug-in modules allow the unit to easily adapt to meet changing customer needs. Optional modules include Relay, Direct Conductivity/Resistivity, H COMM, Batch, 4 to 20mA and a PC COMM configuration tool. The unit can be used with default values for quick and easy programming or can be customized with labeling, adjustable minimum and maximum dial settings, and unit and decimal measurement choices.
- Wastewater Treatment
- Reverse Osmosis
- Chemical Manufacturing/Addition
- Metal and Plastic Finishing
- Fume Scrubbers
- Cooling Towers
- Media Filtration
- Large auto-sensing backlit display with "at-a-glance" visibility
- "Dial-type" digital bar graph
- Intuitive and "user-friendly" interface consistent with legacy Signet ProPoint® and ProcessPro® devices
- Optional Field upgradable relays
- Selectable error mode for current outputs, 3.6mA or 22mA
- 4 to 20 mA input (with optional 8058 Signal Converter)
- Warning LED indicator
- Custom 13-character label capabilities for the channel type
- Factory reset capability
- Relay Module
- Direct Conductivity/Resistivity Module
- H COMM Module
- 4 to 20 Output Module
- Batch Module
- China RoHS
- RoHS Compliant
- Lloyd's Register
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?