310.41.107 Flux F310PP 25/19 27" 120V
Flux 310.41.107 F310PP 25/19 27" Polypropylene Lab Pumps with Seal/Junior Flux
Renowned for its valve life and handle durability, this classic tool is widely used throughout industry and construction. It is ideal for light demolition work, bridge decking, concrete surface preparation, metal removal, form stripping, and many other applications.
- Labor- and barrel pump recommended for filling, transferring or dispensing small amounts of low viscosity liquids as well as acids and alcaline solutions
- mechanical seal in ceramic oxide / PTFE / carbon
- 2-speed switch for sensitive filling operations
- ergonomic handle for single-hand operation
- easy cleaning: outer tube can be removed by hand
- optimum carboy emptying due to ideal impellor design
- ease of handling due to its lightweight construction
|Seal type||mechanical seal|
|Material (wetted parts)||Polypropylene, ETFE, ceramic oxide/PTFE/carbon, FKM, Hastelloy C|
|Thread on outlet||G 1 A (BSP 1” male) Hose connections DN 13 and DN 19 included with the pump.|
|Motor||Commutator motor 230 Watt, 240, 230 Volt, 50 Hz or 110 Volt, 50 – 60 Hz, double insulated, protection class II, splash-proof to IP 24, with overload cut-out switch, 2-speed switch, 5 m power supply cable with 2-pole plug|
|Delivery rate max.||27 l/min|
|Delivery head max.||5,0 m|
|Viscosity max.||250 mPas (cP)|
|Temperature max.||45 °C|
|Width||152.40 mm, 6.00 in|
|Height||1229.00 mm, 48.39 in|
|Length||304.80 mm, 12.00 in|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?