Flux 310.41.107 Drum Pump and Motor
Flux 310.41.107 F310PP 25/19 27" Polypropylene Lab Pumps with Seal/Junior Flux
Renowned for its valve life and handle durability, this classic tool is widely used throughout industry and construction. It is ideal for light demolition work, bridge decking, concrete surface preparation, metal removal, form stripping, and many other applications.
- Labor- and barrel pump recommended for filling, transferring or dispensing small amounts of low viscosity liquids as well as acids and alcaline solutions
- mechanical seal in ceramic oxide / PTFE / carbon
- 2-speed switch for sensitive filling operations
- ergonomic handle for single-hand operation
- easy cleaning: outer tube can be removed by hand
- optimum carboy emptying due to ideal impellor design
- ease of handling due to its lightweight construction
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?