ARO 66605J-3EB Diaphragm Pump
Compact Series ARO Pump with Fluid Cap & Manifold Material Polypropylene (1- Piece)
ARO 66605J-3EB 1/2" Non-Metallic Air Operated Compact Diaphragm Pumps. Fluid Caps & Manifold Polypropylene (1- Piece), Seat Polypropylene, Ball Santoprene and Diaphragm Santoprene, Max. Air Inlet Pressure 100 p.s.i.g.
The ARO range of air operated diaphragm pumps offers many materials of construction. A double diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump that uses a two sets of flexible membranes to pump fluids and a series of check valves to ensure fluid can only travel in one direction through the chamber. Air operated diaphragm pumps are designed for general use. They can easily pump from clean, light viscosity fluids to corrosive, abrasive medium viscosity fluids and can transfer large particles without damage. Due to their pneumatic motor, they could be used in potentially explosive areas. Air operated diaphragm pumps utilize a pressure differential in the air chambers to alternately create suction in the fluid chambers. Pump cycling will begin as air pressure is applied.
ARO Compact Double Diaphragm Pumps provide peak performance in a small package. These positive displacement pumps are available in 1/4" to 3/4" sizes with flow rates up to 14.8 GPM (56 LPM) and a large range of material and porting configurations. ARO offers a wide selection of corrosion resistant materials to accommodate even the most difficult applications and a patented stall resistant air valve that continuously keeps their pump running. The compact size of these ARO Diaphragm pump makes them ideal for OEM applications.
- ARO has the world's best selling 1/2″ ported double diaphragm pump
- Products are designed to meet your OEM application needs.
- Efficiency - Motor design delivers optimum air efficiency
- Reliability - ARO's patented "Unbalanced" air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility - Center, End, Dual Inlet / Outlet, and Swivel Top manifold configurations to fit your specific application
- Serviceability - Ease of service through modular design
- Environmentally Sound - Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?