Grundfos 97722487 Digital Dosing Pump
12 l/h 10 bar PTFE GSKT Digital Dosing Pump
Grundfos DDA-12-10-AR-PV/T/C-F-31U7U7BG Digital Dosing Pump, 12 l/h, 10 bar, Standard with Alarm Relay and Analog Input, PTFE Gasket, Hose, 0.17 Inch x 1/4 Inch, 1/4 Inch x 3/8 Inch, 3/8 Inch x 1/2 Inch
The SMART Digital DDA is a compact positive displacement, diaphragm dosing pump with variable-speed drive (stepper motor) and intelligent control electronics with minimum energy consumption. The SMART Digital Dosing series operates at full stroke length to ensure optimum accuracy, priming and suction, even for high-viscosity or degassing liquids. The duration of each discharge stroke varies according to the capacity set, resulting in optimum smooth and continuous discharge flow. The click-stop mounting plate allows installation in three different positions without using any additional accessories. The control cube can be turned easily into front, left or right position. The click wheel and the multi-coloured backlit graphical, plain-text LC display make commissioning and operation intuitive. The control elements are protected by a transparent cover.
- The dosing head is composed of: Long lifetime and universal, chemically resistant full-PTFE diaphragm
- Double ball valves for highest dosing accuracy
- Deaeration valve for easy start-up
- Operation modes: Manual dosing in ml/h, I/h or gph
- Pulse control in ml/pulse (incl. memory function)
- Analog control 0/4 - 20mA (scalable)
- Pulse-based batch function in ml, l or gal
- Timer-based batch function (Dosing timer, cycle or week)
- Fieldbus control (Genibus prepared for ProfibusDP E-box)
- Auto deaeration during pump standby to avoid breakdowns due to air-locking
- Two SlowMode steps (anti-cavitation), 50% (maximum flow: 6 l/h) and 25% (maximum flow: 3 l/h), e.g. for high-viscosity or degassing liquids
- Service information display to show when service and which wear-part order number is required
- Two-step key lock function to protect the pump against unauthorised access
- Additional display function to provide further information, e.g. the actualmA input signal
- Counter for total dosed volume (resettable), operating hours, etc
- Save and load customised settings as well as reload of factory settings
- Signal inputs/outputs: Input for pulse, analog 0/4-20mA, external stop
- Input for low-level and empty-tank signal
- Two potential-free output relays for max. 30 V AC/DC (configurable, e.g. alarm, stroke signal, pump dosing, timer etc.)
- Output analog 0/4 - 20mA
- Fieldbus communication interface (GeniBus, also for additional Profibus DP E-box to retrofit)
- Standards/Approvals: Conformity with Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC), Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC), EMC Directive (2004/108/EC), CE, CSA-US, NSF61, C-TICK
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?