Blue White A2V24-MTH Peristaltic Metering Pump
Flex-Pro A2 Series Peristaltic Metering Pump. 130 rpm (Max rotor rotation speed)
Ships from US
Blue White Flex-pro A2 Peristaltic Pump
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty
- 2 Year Warranty
- Flex-A-Prene® Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection
- Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 100:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 19.3 GPH (72.9 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA and pulse inputs for remote external speed control
and either powered 6-24 VDC or non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Optional: remote communications, Profibus DPV1, Modbus RTU, Modbus-TCP, EtherNet/IP, and Profinet RT I/O
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- Backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: one 250V/3A relay to monitor TFD (Tube Failure System) and
FVS (Flow Verification System). A 4-20mA analog output signal scaled to the motor speed is optional.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Patented feature to extended tube life
- Patented Safety Switch. Ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
|A2V24-MTH Product Specific Data|
|Series Control Options||Multiple Input Output Control & Alarm Modes (Remote Control)|
|Max Control Speed||130 rpm (Max rotor rotation speed)|
|Power Cord||115V/60Hz, Power Cord Nema 5/15 Plug (US)|
|Inlet/Outlet Connection Size, Connection Type, Connection Material||1/2″ Male NPT Fitting, Natural PVDF (Kynar)|
|Pump Tube Material, Pump Tube Size, Operating Flow Range||Flex-A-Chem .250 ID, 0.15 to 14.9 gph|
|Max Feed||19.3 gph (72.9 lph)|
|Max Working Pressure||125 psi (8.6 bar)|
|Max Temperature||130° F (54° C)|
|Max Ambient Temperature||14 to 110° F (-10 to 43° C)|
|Motor||Brushed DC, 1/8 hp|
|Max Viscosity||12,000 Centipoise|
|Display||Backlit LCD, UV Resistant|
|Keypad||Eight Button Positive Action Tactile Switch Keypad|
|Enclosure||NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester Powder Coated Aluminum|
|Max Suction Lift||30 ft. Water at Sea Level (14.7 atm psi)|
|Motor Speed Adjustment range 100:1||1.0% - 100% Motor Speed (1.3 to 130 RPM)|
|Motor Speed Adjustment Resolution||0.1% Increments|
Notice: Undefined index: kits in /home/pni/wms/cart/module/BpeProducts/view/bpe-products/bpe-products/view-from-json-copy.phtml on line 462