Blue White A2V24-MTH Peristaltic Metering Pump
Flex-Pro A2 Series Peristaltic Metering Pump. 130 rpm (Max rotor rotation speed)
Blue White A2V24-MTH Flex-Pro A2F Series Peristaltic Metering Pump. 1/2″ Male NPT Fitting, Natural PVDF (Kynar), 115V/60Hz, Power Cord Nema 5/15 Plug (US)
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty
- 2 Year Warranty
- Flex-A-Prene® Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection
- Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 100:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 19.3 GPH (72.9 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA and pulse inputs for remote external speed control
and either powered 6-24 VDC or non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Optional: remote communications, Profibus DPV1, Modbus RTU, Modbus-TCP, EtherNet/IP, and Profinet RT I/O
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- Backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: one 250V/3A relay to monitor TFD (Tube Failure System) and
FVS (Flow Verification System). A 4-20mA analog output signal scaled to the motor speed is optional.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Patented feature to extended tube life
- Patented Safety Switch. Ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?