Pulsatron LB02SA-PTC1-XXX Electronic Metering Pump
Series A+ Pulsatron Metering Pump
Pulsatron LB02SA-PTC1-XXX Series A+ Electronic Metering Pump. Flow Rate (GPD:6, GPH:0.25, LPH:0.9), Pressure Rating (PSI:150, BAR:10), Stroke Rate(SPM:125), Standard Valve Size:J (TFE Only), Max. Viscosity(cps:1000)
The PULSAtron product line has developed gradually into a philosophy of design that continues to set the standards for the entire industry. Our engineers have developed a guided check valve system with a proven seat and ball design that ensures reliable and accurate metering year after year.
Our fin cooled Solenoid enclosure dissipates heat ensuring that the pressure handling capability of the pump can be maintained. The thermally protected solenoid protects the pump from seizing up in extreme heat conditions with an automatic reset feature allowing the pump to resume operation up on cool-down. All PULSAtrons are tested and rated under hot conditions guaranteeing that the flow and pressure ratings meet the specifications. There are no standards when it comes to the type of chemicals our pumps may encounter. Therefore we offer a variety of wet-end materials that the customer can choose from. Every pump is 'configured to order" with the customer designated wet-end materials that match the chemical requirements of the target application.
Over the past 15 years of product evolution, the PULSAtron family continues to set the standard with the Degas Five Function Valve. PULSAtron can handle a variety of gaseous solutions. The family consists of seven distinctive series with 78 flow and pressure envelops to select from. Most models include our standard bleed valve assembly, foot strainer, injection valve and tubing. No matter what your application is, choose the right PULSAtron Pump for you.
The PULSAtron Series A+ offers manual function controls of stroke length and stroke rate as standard, with the option to select external pace for automatic control. Other optional features include external stop function and 1000:1 turndown control. 10 distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 250 psig (17 bar), and flow capacities to 58 GPD (9.1 LPH), with a turn-down ratio of 100:1. Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
Stroke frequency and stroke length are manually adjustable. 100:1 max turn-down.
- Manual control by on-board adjustable stroke rate and stroke length knobs
- Agency approved for demanding OUTDOOR and INDOOR applications.
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Water Resistant excellent for OUTDOOR and INDOOR applications.
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset system
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Internally Dampened To Reduce Noise, very acceptable for household installations.
- Premium Standard Wetted Component Materials.
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)
- Reliable metering performance.
- Rated "hot" for continuous duty.
- Leak-free, seal-less, liquid end.
- Few moving parts
- Wall mountable
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?