Pulsatron LB64SA-PTC1-XXX Electronic Metering Pump
Series A+ Pulsatron Metering Pump
LB64SA-PTC1-XXX Pulsatron Electronic Metering Pump Series A+. Flow Rate (GPD:30, GPH:1.25, LPH:4.7), Pressure Rating PSI:100/BAR:7, Stroke Rate SPM:125, Standard Valve Size:1, Maximum Viscosity cps:1000
The PULSAtron product line has developed gradually into a philosophy of design that continues to set the standards for the entire industry. Our engineers have developed a guided check valve system with a proven seat and ball design that ensures reliable & accurate metering year after year.
Industrial Construction : Our fin cooled Solenoid enclosure dissipates heat ensuring that the pressure handling capability of the pump can be maintained. The thermally protected solenoid protects the pump from seizing up in extreme heat conditions with an automatic reset feature allowing the pump to resume operation up on cool-down. All PULSAtrons are tested and rated under hot conditions guaranteeing that the flow and pressure ratings meet the specifications. Every pump is "configured to order" with the customer designated wet-end materials that match the chemical requirements of the target application.
The PULSAtron Series A+ offers manual function controls of stroke length and stroke rate as standard, with the option to select external pace for automatic control. Other optional features include external stop function and 1000:1 turndown control. LBC3SA model pumps having pressure capabilities to 100 psig (7 bar), and flow capacities to 30 GPD (4.7 LPH), with a turn-down ratio of 100:1. Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
Stroke frequency and stroke length are manually adjustable. 100:1 max turn-down.
- Manual control by on-board adjustable stroke rate and stroke length knobs
- Agency approved for demanding OUTDOOR and INDOOR applications.
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Water Resistant excellent for OUTDOOR and INDOOR applications.
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset system
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Internally Dampened To Reduce Noise, very acceptable for household installations.
- Premium Standard Wetted Component Materials.
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)
- Reliable metering performance.
- Rated "hot" for continuous duty.
- Leak-free, seal-less, liquid end.
- Few moving parts
- Wall mountable
- KOP Kits
- Pre-Engineered Systems
- Process Controllers
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?