Flowline LC30-1001 Flow Switch with Compact Flow Controller
Vibration Flow Switch of Flowline with Enclosure mount 3/4in NPT (3/4in Rp)
Flowline LC30-1001 Vibration Flow Switch. Supply voltage 120 / 240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz., Enclosure mount NPT (US), Configuration NPT (US)
The general purpose flow controller accepts one flow sensor input, and provides one 16A relay for low-flow pump or process protection. The optional flash alarm brings attention to low-flow alarm conditions. Package this flow controller with our liquid or gas flow switch sensors.
- Fail-safe relay control of pumps or valves with 0-60 second delay
- Optional strobe brings immediate attention to flow alarm conditions
- Polypropylene enclosure rated NEMA 4X with swivel base for conduit alignment
- Easy setup with LED indicators for sensor, power and relay status
- Invert switch changes relay state from NO to NC without rewiring
- Compatible with Flowline liquid and gas flow switch sensors
- Connects to all Flowline flow switches (FT10/GT10)
- Mounts directly onto flow switch
- Switches load up to 10 Amps including valves, horns, and buzzers
- Ideal for chemical injection lines
- Optional visual alarm
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?