Pulsatron LD02SA-PTC1-500 Electronic Metering Pump
Series C+ Pulsatron Pumps with Dual Manual Control, 115 Volt / 50-60Hz
Pulsafeeder Pulsatron Pump LD02SA-PTC1-500 Electronic Metering Series C+. 0.25 gph / 6 gpd (0.9 lph), Max pres.: 80 psi (5.6 bar), Connection Size Tubing .25
The PULSAtron product line has developed gradually into a philosophy of design that continues to set the standards for the entire industry. Our engineers have developed a guided check valve system with a proven 'seat and ball' design that ensures reliable and accurate metering year after year.
Our fin cooled Solenoid enclosure dissipates heat ensuring that the pressure handling capability of the pump can be maintained. The thermally protected solenoid protects the pump from seizing up in extreme heat conditions with an automatic reset feature allowing the pump to resume operation up on cool-down. All PULSAtrons are tested and rated under hot conditions guaranteeing that the flow and pressure ratings meet the specifications. There are no standards when it comes to the type of chemicals our pumps may encounter. Therefore we offer a variety of wet-end materials that the customer can choose from. Every pump is 'configured to order" with the customer designated wet-end materials that match the chemical requirements of the target application.
Over the past 10 years of product evolution, the PULSAtron family continues to set the standard with the Degas Five Function Valve. PULSAtron can handle a variety of gaseous solutions. The PULSAtron family consists of seven distinctive series with 78 flow and pressure envelops to select from. Most models include our standard bleed valve assembly, foot strainer, injection valve and tubing. No matter what your application is, choose the PULSAtron that is right for you.
Like the PULSAtron Series C the Series C Plus offers manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to select external pace for automatic control. The primary difference is the pressure rating. The Series C Plus offers four distinct models with pressure capabilities to 80 psi, and flow capacities to 30 gpd (4.7 lph), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 3% of maximum capacity. Our guided check valves, with their state-of-the-art seat and ball designs, provide precise seating, excellent priming and suction life characteristics. Out timing circuit is highly reliable and by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI and other electrical disturbances.
- Manual control by online adjustable stroke rate and stroke length
- Agency approved for demanding OUTDOOR and INDOOR applications.
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Water Resistant excellent for OUTDOOR and INDOOR applications.
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Internally dampened to reduce noise
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Few moving parts
- Wall mountable
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?