Pulsatron LMA3TA-KTC1-130 Electronic Metering Pump
Pulsafeeder Pulsatron MP Series Electronic Metering Pumps
The PULSAtron product line has evolved into a philosophy of design that continues to set the standards for the entire industry. Our engineers have developed a guided check valve system with a proven 'seat and ball' design that ensures reliable and accurate metering year after year.
Our fin cooled Solenoid enclosure dissipates heat ensuring that the pressure handling capability of the pump can be maintained. The thermally protected solenoid protects the pump from seizing up in extreme heat conditions with an automatic reset feature allowing the pump to resume operation up on cool-down. All PULSAtrons are tested and rated under hot conditions guaranteeing that the flow and pressure ratings meet the specifications. There are no standards when it comes to the type of chemicals our pumps may encounter. Therefore we offer a variety of wet-end materials that the customer can choose from. Every pump is 'configured to order' with the customer designated wet-end materials that match the chemical requirements of the target application.
With more than 10 years of product evolution, the PULSAtron family continues to set the standard with the Degas Five Function Valve. PULSAtron can handle a variety of gaseous solutions. The PULSAtron family consists of seven unique series with 78 flow and pressure envelops to select from. Most models include our standard bleed valve assembly, foot strainer, injection valve and tubing. No matter what your application is, choose the PULSAtron that is right for you.
The Pulsation Series MP is a true microprocessor controlled instrument for precise and accurate metering control. Packed with standard features, the Series MP include automatic control via 4-20mA or 20-4 mA inputs, external pace with stop feature and 16 character LCD display with support for English, French, and German languages. Nineteen distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 300 psi (21 bar) @ 3 gpd (0.5 lph), and flow capacities to 504 gpd (79.5 lph) @ 20 psi (13 bar), with a turndown ratio of 1000:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 2% of maximum capacity.
- Automatic control
- Fully scalable 4-20mA current signal
- Flow verification on select sizes
- Flow totalization
- Relay output for computer interface or AC power
- Simple prompts in plain language
- Available in four languages - English - French - German and Spanish
- Alarm signals for signal loss - full count - circuit failure - pulse overflow and pulse rate high
- Liquid low-level indicator capability is standard
- Timed sequences can be set for selected intervals and rate for repetitive metering
- Pulse signals can be multiplied or divided by 1 to 999
- Flow rate is displayed as gph - gpd or lph
- Large easy to read backlit LCD display
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?