Hayward TC10050ST Check Valve
TC Series Hayward Check Ball Valves
TC10050ST TC Series True Union Check Ball Valves
Hayward valves are designed using the latest state-of-the-art equipment. Our CAD system, linked to finite element software, provides accurate and essential stress analysis. Hayward valves are designed to be strong - with material where it counts. Pressure and prolonged operation will not fatigue Hayward valves. Thus, Hayward provides years of maintenance-free service.
TC Series true union ball check valves are offered in PVC, CPVC, and PP. O-rings and seats are FPM or EPDM. 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. sizes are PVC only and are trim check design. They have socket or threaded end connections. Others up to 2 in. sizes have socket and threaded end connections. All valves are assembled with silicone free lubricant.
- NSF/ANSI 61 Listed
- PVC, Corzan CPVC, and PP
- For Horizontal or Vertical Installation
- 1/2 in. to 6 in. are Sure Block Design
- Square Cut Seat for Positive Sealing
- Seats with Minimum Back Pressure
- Full Port - 1/4 in. to 4 in.
- Trim Check Design - 1/4 in. and 3/8 in.
- Foot Valve Screens
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage
- Swimming Pools & Water Parks
- Aquarium & Zoo Service
- Pulp & Paper
- Landfill Service
- Marine & Corrosive Environments
- Metal Finishing & Plating
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?