Ingersoll Rand W1130 3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench
- Compact tool design and 100 ft-lb of torque makes even challenging jobs easier
- Housing resists wear, impact and chemical damage, while three-point pads add stability while protecting work surfaces.
- Lightweight design and small handles helps minimize fatigue, making tools more ergonomic and comfortable to hold.
Additional Key Features:
- All-metal mechanism is robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency.
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool.
|Item||Cordless Impact Wrench|
|Battery Included / Bare Tool||Bare Tool|
|No Load RPM||0 to 2700|
|Blows per Minute||0 to 3300|
|Cordless Tool Battery Type||Li-Ion|
|Tool Weight||2.3 lb.|
|Max. Torque||100 ft.-lb.|
|Clutch Style||Ball and Cam|
|Handle Type||Pistol Grip|
|Battery Pack Replacement||20UJ09|
|Features||Compact Tool Design, Housing Resists Wear, Impact and Chemical Damage, Lightweight Design and Small Handles, Making Tools More Ergonomic and Comfortable to Hold, All-Metal Mechanism Is Robust, Durable and Optimized for Maximum Power and Efficiency, Variable-Speed Switch with Electronic Brake|