W5132 Cordless Impactool
ARO W5132 Includes the bare tool only. Does not include a battery or a charger.
The all-new W5132 from Ingersoll Rand is the first 3/8” cordless impactool that delivers the power of air at 365 ft-lbs of MAX torque. With 50% more power than the leading 3/8” cordless impact and the IQv Intelligent Control System, the W5132 can go from MAX torque to “hand tight” and everything in between.
- With 50% more torque than the leading 3/8” cordless impactool, our powerful brushless motor and impact mechanism are finely tuned to unleash best in class power-to-weight ratio with 550 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and 365 ft-lbs of MAX torque at barely 5.1 lbs.
- The IQv Power Control System includes 4 modes: Full Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight. From brake calipers to valve covers and everything in between, there’s no need to switch tools. With an easy dial right on the tool, the W5132 delivers just the right amount of torque when you need it.
- Protected by a patented steel reinforced frame and impact-and-chemical resistant housing, the W5132 is built to last. The IQv brushless motor technology delivers more power and efficiency providing you with a longer life motor you can rely on.
- At 6.5”, the short tip-to-tail design and all-new shadowless task light provide increased visibility and access no matter where your work may be hiding.
|Battery Included / Bare Tool||Bare Tool|
|Drive Size, Type||3/8â, Square Hog Ring|
|Nut-Busting Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||550 (750)|
|Max Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||365 (500)|
|Impacts Per Minute||3300|
|Max Power No-Load Speed rpm||0-2100|
|Mid Power No-Load Speed rpm||0-2100|
|Wrench Tight No-Load Speed rpm||0-1600|
|Hand Tight No-Load Speed rpm||0-800|
|Hand Tight FWD Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||2-9 (3-12)|
|Wrench Tight FWD Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||10-24 (13-33)|
|Mid Power FWD Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||240 (325)|
|Max Power FWD Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||340 (460)|
|Width||0.00 mm, 0.00 in|
|Height||0.00 mm, 0.00 in|
|Length||166.00 mm, 6.54 in|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?