Ingersoll Rand W5152-K22 Cordless Impactool
Ingersoll Rand W5152 Cordless Impact tool
Ingersoll Rand W5152-K22. Includes (1) BL2012 Battery, (1) BL2022 Battery, Tool, Charger, Bag
The W5152 1/2" IQV20 Impactool from Ingersoll Rand delivers the power of air at 365 ft-lbs of MAX torque. With the IQv Intelligent Control System, the W5132 can go from MAX torque to “hand tight” and everything in between.
- The IQv Power Control System includes 4 modes: Full Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight. From brake calipers to valve covers and everything in between, there’s no need to switch tools. With an easy dial right on the tool, the W5152 delivers the right amount of torque when you need it.
- The IQv Power Control System includes 4 modes: Full Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight. From brake calipers to valve covers and everything in between, there’s no need to switch tools. With an easy dial right on the tool, the W5132 delivers just the right amount of torque when you need it.
- Protected by a patented steel reinforced frame and impact-and-chemical resistant housing, the W5152 is built to last. The IQv brushless motor technology delivers more power and efficiency providing you with a longer life motor you can rely on.
- At 6.5”, the short tip-to-tail design and all-new shadowless task light provide increased visibility and access no matter where your work may be hiding.
|Battery Included / Bare Tool||Battery Included|
|Drive Size, Type||1/2â, Square Hog Ring|
|Nut-Busting Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||550 (750)|
|Max Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||365 (500)|
|Impacts Per Minute||3300|
|Max Power No-Load Speed rpm||0-2100|
|Mid Power No-Load Speed rpm||0-2100|
|Wrench Tight No-Load Speed rpm||0-1600|
|Hand Tight No-Load Speed rpm||0-800|
|Hand Tight FWD Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||2-9 (3-12)|
|Wrench Tight FWD Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||10-24 (13-33)|
|Mid Power FWD Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||240 (325)|
|Max Power FWD Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||340 (460)|
|Width||170.18 mm, 6.70 in|
|Height||78.74 mm, 3.10 in|
|Length||264.16 mm, 10.40 in|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?