Pulsafeeder XP004RALX Diaphragm Metering Pump
Series XP Pulsatron Chem-Tech Series Pump with Tubing Size Low Pressure Norprene with 1/4 inch Tube Fittings
Pulsatron Pump XP004RALX Diaphragm metering Series XP. 230V, 50Hzw ith G rounded Right Angle European Plug, Flow: 4 G PD ( 0.6 LPH ), Pressure Rating - PSI (Bar): Single Head Options:( 'H' Tube:125 (8.6), 'L' Tube:80 (5.5) , 'F' Tube:60 (4.1) ) , Pres
Since 1936, Pulsafeeder, Incorporated has been the recognized leader in fluids handling, electronic pump controllers and systems technology. We have always understood that leadership is comprised of many facets, all in balance: long-lasting, high performance products, comprehensive application solutions, innovative engineering design, knowledgeable and attentive service, continuous improvements in R & D and manufacturing processes. Pulsafeeder works hard to maintain this balance – always with the goal to provide the best products and support for our customers.
In the Water Conditioning market the Chem-Tech product line has addressed the needs of professionals for over 50 years through products that are: Reliable: Products, people and services that are dependable and trustworthy and available when needed. Easy-to-Use: Simple, intuitive products to operate and maintain, with as few parts as possible. Affordable: True value, including initial purchase, operating costs and maintenance leading up to total cost of ownership benefit. Long-lasting: Robust, durable components, products and systems designed and manufactured to withstand the conditions of service.
The Chem-Tech Series XP with peristaltic technology delivers worry-free dosing in a modern design. Each and every component of the Series XP is designed and manufactured for optimum reliability and durability for REAL Performance. The electronic timing circuit in the adjustable ‘A’ Models provides reliable pump control, without relying on mechanical adjustment components that wear out over time. The intuitive interface and controls provide easy operation and the peristaltic design is virtually maintenance-free. Tailor-made for the water conditioning market, the Series XP offer affordable solutions in both initial cost and operation. A rugged gear train and computer-aided peristaltic design ensure long-lasting performance.
- Fixed Models - Simple and straight forward fixed rate pumps for applications where economy and ease-of-use are required
- Adjustable Models - Electronic timer module provides a 20:1 turndown control for enhanced flexibility
- Pulse Input Models - Internal timer accepts pulses from a contacting head water meter - Adjustable to run the pumps from (.1 to 1 sec.) (.2 to 10 sec.) or from (1.0 to 60 sec.) per pulse
- Flow Switch Activated Models - Activated when flow rate through the included ¾” NPT flow switch reaches 1 GPM and deactivated when flow rate is less than 1 gpm
- Dry Contact Input Models - Activates pump upon closure of a dry contact switch and deactivates when opened. Pump equipped with a 6’ lead for connection to the customer supplied switch
- Timer Models - 7 day – 8 event electronic timer
- Duplex Head Models - Two pump heads to deliver twice the flow or the rated flow of two different chemicals simultaneously
- Tubing Materials - Standard norprene tube material in low pressure ratings (extended tube life) / High pressure ratings (meet demanding system requirements) / Fluran tubing (greater chemical resistance: contact technical service for compatibility)
|XP004RALX Product Specific Data|
|MODELS||Flow: 4 G PD ( 0.6 LPH ), Pressure Rating - PSI (Bar): Single Head Options:( 'H' Tube:125 (8.6), 'L' Tube:80 (5.5) , 'F' Tube:60 (4.1) ) , Pressure Rating - PSI (Bar):Duplex: 'L' Tube:80 ( 5.5), Tube Size:2, Speed (RPM):30|
|ELECTRICAL||230V, 50Hzw ith G rounded Right Angle European Plug|
|DRIVE:||Adjustable 20:1 Turndown, On / Off with Current Interrupter Timer|
|TUBING||Low Pressure Norprene with 1/4 inch Tube Fittings|
|Turndown Ratio||20:1 Adjustable Model|
|Enclosures||NEMA 3R / IP31 (in Horizontal Position)|
|Tubing Available||Norprene Low Pressure, Norprene High Pressure, Fluran|
|Connection Size Available||0.25", 0.38"|
|Power Input||115 VAC - 60 HZ -1/6 HP, 230 VAC - 50/60 HZ, 230 VAC - 60 HZ.|
|Drive||Fixed Rate - On/Off Only - Duplex Head - Dry Contact Input - Flow Switch Activated - 7Day-8Event Electronic Timer, Adjustable - 20:1 Turn-Down - Duplex Head - Dry Contact Input - Flow Switch Activated, Pulse Input - .1 to 1 Second Timer - .2 to 10 Second Timer - 1 to 60 Second Timer.|
|Product Options||Adjustable, Duplex Head, Pulse Input, Dry Contact, Flow Switch Activated, 7 Day-8 Event Electronic Timer, 15 or 35 Gallon Tank System or 15 Gallon ITS System.|
|Accessories||Dampeners, Gauges, KOP Kits, Pre-Engineered Feed Systems, Process Controllers, Tanks, Valves.|
|Width||254.00 mm, 10.00 in|
|Height||254.00 mm, 10.00 in|
|Length||304.00 mm, 11.97 in|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?