This ARO Alpha® compact solenoid air control valve is body ported and can be operated without the need for air line lubrication. Vacuum rated to 29 in./Hg (requires a Low Pressure Kit No. 4HN96, sold separately). Suitable for use with air or inert gas, and requires a NEMA 4 coil connector, sold separately. Note: When operating this valve below 50 psi, kit No. 4HN96 is required, sold separately.
- Can produce up to 300 psi, at about half the flow rate of a standard diaphragm pump by utilizing two power pistons that drive the fluid handling diaphragms
- Generates nearly 300 psi on standard 100 psi shop air
- Exceptional material compatibility
- Easy to maintain
- Ideal transfer of paint recirculation and high solid coatings, inks, adhesives, filled material, drilling grout, caulking, solvent reclamation and resins
- P29231-610 Piggyback Filter-Regulator: Piggyback unit features a 40 micron filter, metal bowl with sight glass and 0-125 psi gauge. Plumb directly to pump's air inlet.
- 67142 Wall Mount Bracket
- Stainless Steel
|Fluid Cap/Manifold||Stainless Steel|
|Seat/Ball Material||316 Stainless Steel / 316 Stainless Steel|
|Diaphragm Material||PTFE (PTFE)|
|Fluid Connection||1 - 11-1/2 N.P.T.F.-1|