Pulsatron LPH6SA-PTC3-XXX Electronic Metering Pump
E+ Series Pulsatron Pumps with PTFE-faced CSPE-backed Diaphragm, Connection Size Tubing .38
Pulsatron Electronic Metering Pump LPH6SA-PTC3-XXX E+ Series. 5.00 gph / 120 gpd (18.9 lph) max pressure: 100 PSI (7 BAR), 115 Volt / 50-60Hz, Liquid End Material GFPPL / TFE / Ceramic
The PULSAtron product line has developed gradually into a philosophy of design that continues to set the standards for the entire industry. Our engineers have developed a guided check valve system with a proven seat and ball design that ensures reliable & accurate metering year after year.
Industrial Construction : Our fin cooled Solenoid enclosure dissipates heat ensuring that the pressure handling capability of the pump can be maintained. The thermally protected solenoid protects the pump from seizing up in extreme heat conditions with an automatic reset feature allowing the pump to resume operation up on cool-down. All PULSAtrons are tested and rated under hot conditions guaranteeing that the flow and pressure ratings meet the specifications. Every pump is "configured to order" with the customer designated wet-end materials that match the chemical requirements of the target application.
The Pulsation Series E Plus offers manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to choose between 4-20mA and external pace inputs for automatic control. Twenty distinct models are available, having 5 GPD Max. Nominal capabilities , and flow capacities to 120 gpd (18.9 lph) @ 100 psi (7 bar), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within ± 2% of maximum capacity.
- Automatic control available with 4-20mADC direct or external pacing with stop function
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length
- Auto-Off-manual switch
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Panel mounted fuse
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Indicator lights panel mounted
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)
- KOP Kits
- Pre-Engineered Systems
- Process Controllers
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?