Pulsatron LPH6SA-PTC3-XXX Electronic Metering Pump
E+ Series Pulsatron Pumps with PTFE-faced CSPE-backed Diaphragm, Connection Size Tubing .38
Pulsatron Electronic Metering Pump LPH6SA-PTC3-XXX E+ Series. 5.00 gph / 120 gpd (18.9 lph) max pressure: 100 PSI (7 BAR), 115 Volt / 50-60Hz, Liquid End Material GFPPL / TFE / Ceramic
The PULSAtron product line has developed gradually into a philosophy of design that continues to set the standards for the entire industry. Our engineers have developed a guided check valve system with a proven 'seat and ball' design that ensures reliable and accurate metering year after year.
Our fin cooled Solenoid enclosure dissipates heat ensuring that the pressure handling capability of the pump can be maintained. The thermally protected solenoid protects the pump from seizing up in extreme heat conditions with an automatic reset feature allowing the pump to resume operation up on cool-down. All PULSAtrons are tested and rated under hot conditions guaranteeing that the flow and pressure ratings meet the specifications. There are no standards when it comes to the type of chemicals our pumps may encounter. Therefore we offer a variety of wet-end materials that the customer can choose from. Every pump is 'configured to order" with the customer designated wet-end materials that match the chemical requirements of the target application.
Over the past 10 years of product evolution, the PULSAtron family continues to set the standard with the Degas Five Function Valve. PULSAtron can handle a variety of gaseous solutions. The PULSAtron family consists of seven distinctive series with 78 flow and pressure envelops to select from. Most models include our standard bleed valve assembly, foot strainer, injection valve and tubing. No matter what your application is, choose the PULSAtron that is right for you.
The Pulsation Series E Plus offers manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to choose between 4-20mA and external pace inputs for automatic control. Twenty distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 300 psi (21 bar) @ 3 gpd (0.5 lph), and flow capacities to 600 gpd (94.6 lph) @ 30 psi (2 bar), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 2% of maximum capacity.
- Automatic control available with 4-20mADC direct or external pacing with stop function
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length
- Auto-Off-manual switch
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Panel mounted fuse
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Indicator lights panel mounted
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?