ARO PD03P-APS-PAA Diaphragm Pump
ARO 3/8'' PD03P-APS-PAA Diaphragm Pumps with Santoprene Diaphragm, Polypropylene Seat and Santoprene Ball.
Description: ARO PD03P-APS-PAA 3/8" Diaphragm Pumps with Max Flow of 10.6 gpm (40.1 lpm), 0.022 gallons (0.083 lit) Max Discharge, 9.25 ft (2.8 m) Max Suction and Max allowable 1/16" (1.6 mm) Solid Size.
The ARO diaphragm pump offers high volume delivery even at low air pressures, easy self priming and the ability to pump various viscosity materials. This ARO 3/8" diaphragm pump feature big performance in a compact package. It features flow rates up to 10.6 gpm (40.1 lpm).
Air operated double diaphragm pumps utilize a pressure differential in the air chambers to alternately create suction and positive fluid pressure in the fluid chambers. Flat checks insure a positive flow of fluid.
Pump cycling will begin as air pressure is applied and it will continue to pump and keep up with the demand. It will build and maintain line pressure and will stop cycling once maximum line pressure is reached (dispensing device closed) and will resume pumping as needed.
REPEAT FIELDS BE CAREFUL
- A favorite of OEM's around the world.
- Big delivery in a small package.
- Manufactured for complete corrosion resistance - constructed with polypropylene center body, standard stainless steel fasteners, and your choice of PVDF, Polypropylene, or Groundable Acetal casing materials
- Efficiency - Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
- Reliability - ARO's patented 'Unbalanced' air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility - Center, End, and Dual Inlet / Outlet manifold configurations for your application needs
- Environmentally Sound - Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability - Ease of service through modular design
|PD03P-APS-PAA Product Specific Data|
|Center Section Material||Polypropylene|
|Fluid Cap & Manifold Material||Polypropylene (Single Port)|
|Hardware Material||Stainless Steel|
|Pump Type||Diaphragm Pump|
|Max Air Inlet Pressure||6.9 bar (100 psi)|
|Max Material Inlet Pressure||6.9 bar (100 psi)|
|Max Outlet Pressure||6.9 bar (100 psi)|
|Air Consumption @ 40 psig||1 cfm/gallon (approx)|
|Displacement/Cycle @ 100 psig||0.022 gallons (0.083 lit)|
|Max Solid Size||1/16" (1.6 mm)|
|Max Flow Rate||10.6 gpm (40.1 lpm)|
|Max Temperature Limits (F)||-400° to 350°|
|Size||0.375" (9.5 mm)|
|Air Inlet (Female)||1/4-18 PTF SAE Short|
|Air Exhaust (Standard)||Internal|
|Noise Level @ 70 psi, 60 cpm||72.7 db(A)|
|Maximum Dry Suction Lift||9.25 ft (2.8 m)|
|Weight||4.62 lb [2.1 kg]|
|Width||20.22 cm [7.96 in]|
|Height||23.62 cm [9.3 in]|
|Length||14.53 cm [5.72 in]|
|Position||Part Number||Part Details||Required Quantity||Visualize||Price|
|6||93810-7||93810-7 - ARO Diaphragm Nut (1/4" - 20) by Ingersoll Rand||2||$7.30|
|7||96533-A||96533-A - ARO Diaphragm by Ingersoll Rand||2||$6.70|
|15||96460-1||96460-1 - ARO Fluid Cap by Ingersoll Rand||2||$19.30|
|21||96580-1||96580-1 - ARO Seat Option by Ingersoll Rand||4||$2.10|
|22||96481-A||96481-A - ARO Ball Option by Ingersoll Rand||4||$2.30|
|29||93828||93828 - ARO Nut (1/4" - 20) by Ingersoll Rand||20||$4.00|
|60||96468-1||96468-1 - ARO Inlet Manifold by Ingersoll Rand||1||$27.20|
|107||96353||96353 - ARO Plug, Small by Ingersoll Rand||1||$5.80|