ARO PD05P-APS-PTT-B Diaphragm Pump
1/2" Compact Series Non-metallic ARO Diaphragm Pump of Ingersoll Rand
ARO PD05P-APS-PTT-B 1/2" Non-Metallic Air Operated Series with Center section Polypropylene, Fluid connection NPTF, Fluid Cap & Manifold Polypropylene (Single Port), Seat Polypropylene, Ball PTFE and Diaphragm PTFE/Santoprene.
Air operated double diaphragm pumps are designed for general use. They can easily pump from clean, light viscosity fluids to corrosive, abrasive medium viscosity fluids and can transfer large particles without damage. Due to their pneumatic motor, they could be used in potentially explosive areas. A double diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump that uses a two sets of flexible membranes to pump fluids and a series of check valves to ensure fluid can only travel in one direction through the chamber. Pump cycling will begin as air pressure is applied. Air operated diaphragm pumps utilize a pressure differential in the air chambers to alternately create suction in the fluid chambers.
ARO Compact Series Double Diaphragm Pumps provide peak performance in a small package. These positive displacement pumps are available in sizes ranging from 1/4″ to 3/4″ with flow rates up to 14.8 GPM (56 LPM) and a large range of material and porting configurations, we have the right pump for your application. ARO offers a wide selection of corrosion resistant materials to accommodate even the most difficult applications and a patented stall resistant air valve that continuously keeps their pump running. The compact size of these ARO Diaphragm pump makes them ideal for OEM applications.
- ARO has the 1/2" ported diaphragm pump!!
- Manufactured for complete corrosion resistance - constructed with polypropylene center body, standard stainless steel fasteners, and your choice of Groundable Acetal, PVDF (Kynar) or Polypropylene casing materials
- Reliability - ARO's patented "Unbalanced" air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Efficiency - Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
- Versatility - Center, end, and dual inlet / outlet manifold configurations for your application needs
- Environmentally Sound - Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability - Ease of service through modular design
Customer Questions & Answers
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?